Friday 5 October 2012

Cuckolds Introduction

Bob here from the UK. My wife and I have started out on a new lifestyle and I thought I would create a blog to tell you all of my thoughts and experiences.
We have had a few swinging experiences down the years, not
hardcore, some fun with friends and even a few visits to swinging clubs now and then. Honestly my wife lets me play around as I have always had a higher sex drive than she. I respect her rules and everything is great. I travel all over the north of the UK and have met many wonderful ladies over the years. many of the girls are still very good friends and I have fond memories.

We did have some fun with a couple of friends some years ago and even then I was exhibiting a cuckolded persuasion...without even realising it. I would let one of my friends have sex with her and enjoy watching. I would even go down stairs and watch tv whilst he was having sex with her. I would also listen to them with a baby listener and once I even hid in the attic and watched events unfold through a hole I had made in the ceiling....bit strange....but I realise now that I have always wanted her to cuckold me and she has agreed to my wishes.
Last week we went to a very good swinging club in the UK just north of Birmingham. Its called Chameleons...or Chams. Great club, nice clientele, nice staff, great facilities, big play rooms, private rooms, jacuzzis, couples only rooms. It wasnt long till one guy was making a move on my wife...I knew what he was doing but just watched as he sweet talked her. We soon found a private room and I watched as he fucked her with his big black cock for over an hour....I loved every minute.
His huge 12" cock was ruthlessly pounded into my poor wifeys batterred pussy over and over again...she said the sexiest thing was feeling his sweat dripping onto her as he mercilessly fucked her...and she was covered in her own and his sweat...I was left to jangle my own keys...He also spanked her really hard and she was screaming for him to do it harder..----------I so wanted him to come inside my wife...I wanted to hear her ask for his come...pump your seed inside me...give me your come!!! Because my wife knows what I would have done....and I would have done it. She would have ordered me to...and Like a good hubby...I would do it.

But thankfully he didnt....












No comments:

Post a Comment