Monday 20 May 2013

Cuckolded Whilst On Business

My guts were ripped open and my head spinning when my wife sent me this pic of her bull filling her mouth with hot cum...
There I was in a sales conference hundreds of miles away and my fone started to buzz as pic after pic arrived of my wife having filthy sex with her bull...fidgeting and uncomfortable with a raging hardon..I had to wait till the break before calling her...so I could listen to her squeals and gasps as he ravaged her.....the bed springs squeaking as he thrusted his cock inside my wonderful wife...


 
I love these pics..the first one burns me the most as you can see my wifes three rings...engagement..wedding and eternity..whilst she holds her lovers cock..
 
And now look what she has done....she has a Tattoo
 
 
 

2 comments: