Wednesday 30 October 2013

Real Boyfriend

Well my dream is about to come true...the guy we have chosen to be our Bull is visiting us on Friday morning. He is such a nice guy and I really like him..my wife is already oozing when she thinks of him. They are messaging all the time..and she has a sly grin on her face constantly.

He wants to be a long term boyfriend for her...telling me my relationship with her as I know it... is effectively over.
Stomach is churning and my head spinning..I am about to get what I want...what I have wanted for sooo long. I am all at the same time excited...aroused and terrified at what is about to happen.

I will post again on Friday once he has visited his new girlfriend..and left her with his seed deposited deep inside my wonderful wife. They will both be laughing at me as I attempt to remove as much of his seed as possible...knowing that his younger..fitter more virile sperm are already inside my wife searching for their goal.

I will be relegated to the role of provider and redundant penis...a cuckold..and proud to be so.

No comments:

Post a Comment