Friday 1 November 2013

Annes Boyfriend

What can I say..its happened. The man is as honest as he says..and as big as he said...I knew as soon as I watched him enter my wife..and saw the look of excitement and pain mixed with shock and then pleasure on her face..that I was now relegated as her provider of sex.

His cock is huge...and he made her cry out and I lost count of how many times he made her say Oh god...

I listened from behind the door to my wife being fucked by a monster cock..and I was so jealous...so angry..so confused and hurt...(and yet so fucking aroused and horny with a hardon myself)...that my wife was with a younger..fitter..better...and well hung man...

She has a boyfriend...and I am her cuckold.

 How can I possibly satisfy her after shes had this?
 Buried so deep in my wife..making her cry out...

I was dismissed after this was taken...




This is how I found them when I was let back in...

They didn't think I should be allowed to get my reward today..maybe next time they will allow me to clean up...if they allow it..I will ask if they will photograph me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment